Who We Are
Ciao, I am Alessandra – Owner, Creative Director and Educator of Minitalia Lab.
Italy is my homeland, in fact, I have lived in Rome for my entire life before deciding moving to Australia few years ago. Travelling has always been part of my life. I consider it as a way of acquiring knowledge about the world to integrate with my personal academic baggage. This is the vision behind Minitalia Lab: cross-cultural knowledge built upon experience and education. Minitalia Lab is the place where I can share with you all I have found on my way…
- Degree majoring in multi media Education for Children.
- Italian Teacher at an Italian pre-school in Melbourne.
- Teaching Italian adults conversation classes in Melbourne.
- Certificate III in children services.
- My contact with the small world of children has started in Rome at a wonderful homecare where I was the Educator of 15 beautiful children.
- Previously worked with “Save the Children” on a project for methodological approach into the safe use of new media by minors.
- I collaborated in Africa with a no profit organization designing an educational program for children.
- My experience working at ”Saatchi and Saatchi”, Rome increased my creativity.
- My job, as a correspondent for “the trip magazine” based in Rome, feeds everyday my love for telling and writing stories which encouraged me to undertake a course in writing for children at RMIT .
Here I am ready with my tools to build together our dreams.
My Nonni always told me to never fear and to be an explorer.
My Papà gave to me his heart – telling me love is the reason of life.
And my Mamma gave me life, the biggest gift and taught me to live it with joy and creativity.
Minitalia Lab is my little space where wisdom, love and happiness are the ingredients I will mix to teach you, my language. The language of Italy.